Expert, Personal Service Desk
Receive all of the benefits of a big Service Desk, with more personal service. Our 50 strong team operates in smaller ‘pods’ consisting of multiple 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level engineers. Each pod assists specific clients to provide familiar, personal service, which is backed by the full capabilities of our extended team.
Our Service Desk processes are built around ITIL principles of problem, incident, and change management, with service levels determined by ticket severity and impact.
All of our technical staff have experience in remote and face-to-face on-site client service. We rotate our technicians into customer-facing onsite positions to better understand and respond to the real world needs of end users.
Starting early in Vancouver and transitioning from the east to west coast of Canada, we provide genuine 24/7 service.
Best Client Tools
To provide the best results you need the best systems. Our team has the leading remote and Service Desk software available on the market. While our client feedback reporting, which is displayed on centrally located monitors at each office, provides a constant source of highly visible customer satisfaction results about individual tickets and overall performance.
The i7Solutions Advantage
- Most advanced remote IT support software tools on the market
- ITIL based service methodology and professional team management
- Professional service delivery management and team leaders
- Complete 1st through to 3rd level expertise backed by engineering specialists
- 24/7 coverage
- Comprehensive ticketing tool with workflows and SLA measurement and management
- 16 years of experience; over 15,000 end users
All of the benefits of Total Support plus:
- Technical Account Management by a Senior Executive
- Full Line of Business Software Support
- VOIP Support
- Onsite Support
- Regular Scheduled Visit